WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy consists of a sophisticated sequence of injections where micro quantities of plant extracts, minerals, vitamins and homeopathic medicines are injected just under the skins surface. Mesotherapy acts from the very first treatment improving circulation, replacing lost vitamins, minerals and amino acids in the lower levels of the skin. The Mesotherapy treatment is just as effective for skin rejuvenation, hair loss and breaking down stubborn cellulite.
WHERE CAN MESOTHERAPY TREATMENTS BE USED ?
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Treats stretch marks, cellulite & weight loss
- Treats hair loss
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Treats all skin types safely
WEIGHT LOSS, CELLULITE AND STRETCH MARKS
€ 120FULL PRICE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
WHEN BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT - SOME IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Must be over 18
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- We will be using a topical anaesthetic during the treatment to minimise any discomfort. You must give your approval for these creams/lotions which contain may contain lidocaine, tetracaine, benzocaine, or prilocaine to be used before and during your procedure.
- Ensure that you understand the procedure and what to expect
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment.
- To minimize the chance of bleeding or bruising at the injection site, please avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for one week prior to your appointment. This includes over-the-counter medication such as aspirin and ibuprofen
- Avoid topical products such as Tretinoin (Retin-A) retinols, retinoids, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid, or any “anti-aging” products for two days before and after treatment
- If you ever had episodes of Herpes Simplex (cold sores), particularly if treating around the mouth area, it is recommended to undergo a complete antiviral course treatment before undergoing any mesotherapy treatments.