Returns and Refunds
Cancellation, returns and refunds
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective;
- and a right to cancel your order within 14 working days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see “Return of non-faulty goods” below)
Purebeau Ireland will send all items ordered by Fastway couriers at time of purchase, but cannot take responsibility for any goods that are lost in the post. Goods that are lost in the post will not be replaced by Purebeau Ireland.
All a customer finds that there is an item missing from an order which is not detailed to follow under separate cover, they should contact the Company within 7 working days.
Return of non-faulty goods
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund provided:
- you notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the seventh working day after the day on which you received your product; you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return – in particular, this means they must not have been damaged;
- you may give us notice of cancellation by any written means (including email or letter), but it will speed up the process for you and us if you contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
Please return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 30 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Return of faulty goods
All machines are covered for faults by the manufacturer’s guarantee. The guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, physical damage, neglect, misuse, wear and tear or failure to follow the instructions.
After the manufacturer’s warranty period passes, we are unable to assist with the repair, replacement or return of the goods purchased.
All the goods must be inspected on receipt on the delivery/collection and any damage i.e. scratches, tears, dents etc. must be reported immediately. We are unable to accept reports of damage upon delivery after 3 days, so it is critical to unpack and inspect the order within this timeframe.
We reserve the right to inspect any damage reported before a repair/return is agreed.